On 02/08/2017 04:35 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
On Tue, 2016-12-06 at 16:38 -0500, Matthew Miller wrote:
> I think we had general agreement around what we want to do here:
> have the Cloud Base Image become instead Fedora Server, but shipped
> as a cloud image and made available in cloud providers. What are the
> next steps to actually get there?
On this topic: as of right now, the Cloud Base images are still listed
as owned by the 'Cloud WG', and still as release blocking, here:
I sorted through this recently with mattdm and sgallagh. The current
thought is that the cloud base image will be a second class citizen
and will for now be owned by a Cloud SIG comprised of me and others
that care about the image.
Will send a mail to the list about this shortly.
this is significant because they currently fail to compose, and so long
as they're 'release blocking', this blocks the Alpha release:
so this needs sorting out - at least to the extent that we decide who's
responsible for the images and if we want to stop them being release
blocking - fairly soon.
Yes, please stop them from being release blocking.