mattdm added a new comment to an issue you are following:
In general, big things I'm interested in are the onboarding and retention numbers that
Bee has been looking at. Things like:
* Number of active contributors (as segmented by area as possible) over time
* Number of new contributors each month (or other period of time, but month is nice)
* Percent of work done by relatively new contributors
* Percent of work done by "old hands"
* Retention of new contributors
* and retention of long-time contributors, too
These are basically relevant and interesting as indicators of project health.
It would also be interesting to map onboarding growth (going from mailing list posts to
irc participation to pagure commits, say).
Another interesting thing is categorization of work patterns. Do some people tend to do a
ton of work all at once, and then go dormant? Do some people do some small thing every
week, adding up to a lot? This stuff isn't project health per se, but still is
interesting to know and we might do something with it.
To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email