I meant to reply sooner, but lost track of my inbox. :)
Welcome, officially, to the CommOps team! As we discussed on IRC a few
nights ago, we're glad to have you join the team!
Remy pretty much said everything I was going to say and more, welcome
Justin W. Flory
On 11/06/2015 10:20 PM, cprofitt wrote:
My name is Charles Profitt and I am interested in finding out more about
I have been involved in open source since 2006. I helped run a local
linux user group and advocate for open source in my community. I have
been involved in the Ubuntu Community for a long period of time:
* Primary Author of the Anti-Harassment policy statement used by
the Ubuntu Community for UDS.
* Wiki editor and administrator assisting in cleaning up and
rejuvenating the community help wiki.
* Member of Bug Squad and Bug Control teams.
* Active as a contributor to AskUbuntu.
* Ubuntu Weekly News Contributor
My Fedora page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Cprofitt
commops mailing list