bt0dotninja added a new comment to an issue you are following:
Sorry for the delay,
+1 for the @bex idea :smile:
Here my final list, every user has been validated,
* What open source and J.K. Rowling have in common, Importance of storytelling in open
* A discussion of Fedora's Legal state, This is why I drink.
* Making Wiki Gardening Tasks Easier Using Big Data and NLP
* I contributed ! But what now ?, This talk will be about methods to improve
contributor retention rates in your FOSS community.
* Using a generic distro to redefine IoT
* Modularity & Generational Core, The future of Fedora?
* Desktop security, keeping the key to the castle safe
* Replacing Dockerfiles with Ansible-container
* When configuration management meet SDN
* Privacy in practice for self hosting
* SDR, Ham Radio and the Debian Hams project
* Fundraising and Crowdfunding for FreeRTC
* The Easiest Way to Start Developing with Openshift
* Mozilla Open Design, What we learned in 2016
* Writing Open Source Documentation for Open Source Projects
* The Proxy Wars - MySQL Router, ProxySQL, MariaDB MaxScale
* Distributions from the view of a package
* Relax-and-Recover Automated Testing
* Future ideas for ReaR, DRLM, and Bareos
* Pet-VMs and Containers united?
* Debugging Hung Python Processes with GDB
* The next generation of GlusterFS management
* fortification vs memcheck
* Valgrind BoF and Hackaton
* Smart card forwarding
* Scaling your logging infrastructureusing syslog-ng
* Get the most out of your security logsusing syslog-ng
* VM: Hey VM, can I share a host with you?
* Schema, Database Documentation Through Introspection
* Taking containers from development to production
To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email