I started to package COPR. I put in git copr.spec. Right now it
actually package just copr_cli (and I added man page there). Backend and
frontend are empty placeholders. I will change that in short future.
I use tito  for packaging. Here is just quick crash course for those
who does not know tito:
* tito is in fedora, so just "yum install tito"
* "tito build --rpm" will create package from latest git tag
* "tito build --srpm" will create source package from latest git tag
* "tito build --test --rpm" will create package from latest commit.
* "tito tag" will bump up version in spec file and create git tag.
for more info "man tito"
Once COPR will be packaged I plan to:
* remove those *requirements.txt because they already differ from each
other and from actual code. Requirements will be decribed by "Requires"
inside of spec.
* later either remove copr-setup.txt or simplify it to running
"setup-frontend.sh" and "setup-backend.sh".
Red Hat Systems Management Engineering
my name is Miroslav Suchy (with short form Mirek) and after two weeks I
will be working on COPR full time.
Right now I'm reading history, code and documentation. I will have a
lots of question and I hope I will shortly follow with lots of