Is there a way to force a rebuild of a specific version?
I'm trying to rebuild this, but it's skipping because it was previously built.
However, that previous build was bad and I deleted it.
Red Hat, Inc.
Sr. Software Engineer, RHEV
Today we have moved copr builders to Fedora 21,
rawhide builds should be fine again.
If you encounter some new problem, please inform us at copr-devel@ ML
or at irc: #fedora-buildsys
I have been approached by some of you, who already found out that
rawhide builds in Copr are failing with:
DEBUG util.py:388: rpmlib(ScriptletExpansion) <= 4.9.0-1 is needed by
This is caused by
Unless this is resolved, there is nothing I can do about it.
Hi!, I've just updated copr.
- [rhbz:#1091640] RFE: Release specific additional repos: new expandable
variables to define additional repo url
- [rhbz:#1119300] RFE: Allow easy add copr repos in additional repos
list using `copr://<username>/<coprname>` schema
- [rhbz:#1160373] RFE: Make each build status on Monitor page link to
the specific build
- [rhbz:#1160370, #1173165] sub-page on resubmit action, where user
could change preselected build chroots.
- [rhbz:#1171796] copr sometimes doesn't delete build from repository
- [rhbz:#1191037] RFE: Include package name and version in fedmsg
- [rhbz:#1102788] more file descriptors on builder
Also we have completely dropped support for multi-sprm builds. To
achieve it such builds were split, so you could have observed some
strange re-appearance of the old finished builds, just ignore them.