New version of Copr with preview of the new REST-like API.
Hi, I am very glad to announce another Copr upgrade!
We have some major features:
* Added support for the comps.xml . It allows you to provides
installation groups in your Copr repository.
Comps can be uploaded in:
[details of your project] -> Edit -> Click on Edit beside selected
chroot -> Upload comps.xml
It will be automatically added to package repository next time you build
* If dist-git fails to import srpm, Copr now provides feedback with
* Resubmit build is refactored, now it uses dist-git as a build source.
* Builds which failed during the import stage are now deletable.
* Lots of fixes and improvements in the frontend UI.
Last, but not least change, is a new API.
We aimed to provide a simple and well structured API which
covers as much Web UI functionality as possible.
Feel free to discover it  and read documentation .
This new API is not fixed yet,
we want to get your feedback and we may change it in future.