new copr-frontend 1.109, copr-dist-git 0.27, and copr-backend
1.99-1.git.1.1958572.fc25 have been deployed into production.
- copr-dist-git 0.27 fixes *Bug 1447102*
- fedpkg build fail
during import phase
- copr-frontend 1.109 changes the way in which COPR creates a module when
the build is launched through UI. Previously, the already built (and
selected) packages have been used for creation of a module snapshot to
which the appropriate module meta-data were added. Now the module is built
from a scratch again.
The new copr-frontend version also addresses the following problems:
- non-working pagure webhooks by adding more debugging info into the
code and network-error fail-proofing it
- *Bug 1448333*
to edit someone's else project settings
- previously .git suffix in Git repo URL was needed for webhook
rebuilds of Tito and MockSCM packages, which was not very intuitive or
user-friendly. Now it works without the '.git' suffix as well.
- copr-backend 1.99-1.git.1.1958572.fc25 is a hotfix for appstream-builder
core dumps that we have been experiencing since the beginning of this year.
See *Bug 1426166*
core dumps for more information.