today I released new version of Copr.
* lot of bugfixes. Mainly related to group projects.
* fix related to generation of GPG keys (see email on fedora devel mailing list).
* performance improvements for projects with 50000+ builds
* copr-dist-git machine has been migrated to Fedora 23, which enable usage of Weak and
Rich dependencies in spec file
* there is errata for F24 and F23 for python-copr and copr-cli which have been released in
new version too.
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA
Red Hat, Senior Software Engineer, #brno, #devexp, #fedora-buildsys
Show replies by date