On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 10:58:29 AM CET Michal Novotny wrote:
it is our great pleasure to announce that newly released packages have just
been deployed on COPR machines, that is:
These packages are f25 compatible (including copr-keygen) and offer
- always show "Regenerate" button for recreating backend repodata
- display and improve info on modularity support in module details
- handle GitHub tag event webhooks
- option to login with krb5 now available
This worked for me for quite some time, but subjectively -- it is faster
now. What deployment change is this referring?
- switched usage of deprecated ansible 1.x Runner for python-paramiko
module to be compatible with ansible 2
- support for STOMP (Simple Text Oriented Message Protocol) for sending
build info messages as an alternative to fedmsg
- docker image upgraded to f25
You can find the complete list in the package changelogs, if required.
To make a long story short, apart from upgrades to run on F25, there is
also momentum to make COPR more general-purpose build system that can be
installed and used on other distributions too.
Right, I must confirm and explicitly say _thanks for this_. I believe
that soon we all will benefit from more deployments in the wild.
Modularity support is still
a work in progress, although we are making some interesting progress. We
are also continuously aiming to improve user experience.