I want to share with you how we are doing:
* I just filed RFR
* I become member of fedora infrastructure team and I'm getting familiar with Fedora
* Copr is packaged.
* I plan to rebase copr-*-dev very soon and if it will succeed, I will proceed with
I still hope that by the next week we will open for production.
But there are risks, which may delay deployment:
* I still do not have enough disk space
* Copr still did not pass package review in Fedora
* And we have to get green flag from fedora infrastructure
But we in parallel started working on next phase - integrate koji as backend.
It require that we create namespaces in koji, so you can have two NEVRAs concurrently in
Mike McLean and James Antill should start on that very soon.
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS
Red Hat, Software Engineer, #brno, #devexp, #fedora-buildsys