On 11/17/2016 12:42 PM, Antonio Trande wrote:
On 11/17/2016 12:31 PM, Michal Novotny wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 11:10 AM, Antonio Trande <anto.trande(a)gmail.com
> <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>> wrote:
> Hi all.
> How can i commit changes to my Copr project without uploading source
> code archive every time?
> You want to push changes to copr-dist-git
) without a rebuild?
Push changes of SPEC file or load patches, then rebuild by command line
like happens with Fedora packages.
1. Set up your own git repository (for example on Github) with spec
2. Add package to Copr project
3. Select the source type - "Mock SCM" and configure it
4. From now on you can run builds using copr-cli
5. Optionally you can set up Github hooks to run builds on every commit
Software Engineer, Red Hat