On 06/27/2018 03:46 PM, Dusty Mabe wrote:
On 06/27/2018 10:15 AM, Dusty Mabe wrote:
> Anyone have any particular topics they want to bring up for today's
> meeting? If not we'll mostly have a few topics I'd like to bring up
> and also have a meet and greet style intro.
some wish list topics brought up during today's meeting were:
1. being able to actually remove things from the distribution, not just hide/mask them
for several reasons
Sanja, I think this was you. Want to add to
Or is this more of an rpm-ostree/underlying technology question?
2. being able to package layer needs to stay at least in Fedora
Sanja I think this was you too.
3. what the expected use case is for Fedora CoreOS and how users are
expected to interact with the OS
I think this is covered in https://github.com/coreos/fedora-coreos-tracker/issues/7
4. I really really want a minimal server and desktop edition that has
no container runtime and other stuff so that people only have a functioning thing where
they can add their own stuff onto it.
Sanja, I think this was you again. Sounds like it's outside the scope
of Fedora CoreOS since it's related to desktop?
5. what is the status about containers ? I guess we inherit from
containers hosted on Quay.io what do we want to do with containers done we are building in
cverna, I think this was you. Can you add to
6. support for nvidia drivers in both desktop and server (cuda)
scenarios could be another topic
mskarbek, I think this was you. Can you add to
> We'll try to get those added to the issue tracker once we've created it.