On Tue, Nov 24, 2020 at 6:39 AM Adam Samalik <asamalik(a)redhat.com> wrote:
So, we talked about this with Ben, and I realised I lied about Antora caring about the
branch name. It only cares about the "version" field in the antora.yml (the
config in all repos, like ). I went ahead and tested it, it worked, so I wanted to
report results here, but I see the ticket above already has this as an answer.
So as a step 1, we can move repos to the "main" branch, and the only thing we
need to change is the main site.yml . We need to add a branch explicitly to those
repos. This solves the git branches.
And as step 2, when they implement the empty version (see the ticket above), we can also
change the individual antora.yml files in all repos to get rid of the word
"master" on the site.
This makes sense, I am sad that I combined them into a single issue.
I'll make the step 1 changes again on Monday.
He / Him / His
Senior Program Manager, Fedora & CentOS Stream