The agenda is to:
0. Intro, Welcomes, Agenda (5 minutes)
1. Review proposal to refresh Modularity Objective (15 minutes)
See mail from Langdon to devel-announce today about this, and review
the draft proposal at
2. Review University Involvement Initiative (15 minutes)
I think this is a great idea with high hopes, but we didn't actually
get very far. We should decide if we want to try again for the
2016-2017 academic year.
3. Proposals for other new objectives (15 minutes)
We have "slots" for up to four, and should have at least two.
Not expecting to decide on anything -- goal is to list possibilities
and gauge interest. Ideas I've heard so far:
- Python Developer Marketing for 2016
- Make Fedora Hubs an objective to help coordinate across the
- OpenShift/Fedora — as I proposed earlier, but if only _I_ am
excited about it, doomed to failure.
4. Open Floor (10 minutes, if that's actually left)
Identifying and supporting objectives is the _primary_ role of the
council, so this is an important meeting. I hope everyone can make it.
Note that Daylight Saving Time kicks in in the US, making this
nominally an hour later. Use date -d '2016-03-14 18:00 UTC' to convert
to your local time.
Fedora Project Leader