This is a reminder that our weekly IRC meeting is at 19:00 UTC today
(July 27) in #fedora-design on irc.freenode.net
On the agenda:
- F14 artwork:
- today is the deadline for the alpha. Which wallpaper mockup should
we have checked in?
- how is the feedback gathering going? Any feedback from Fedora Forum?
- Fedora branding fonts:
- Luya will be packaging Comfortaa
- When we get Comfortaa packaged we should change the usage guidelines
- Ian will talk about potentially using Comfortaa in the FUDcon logo
- Other fonts - any more feedback on Cantarell or Droid Sans?
- New Design team join page (by Michael Beckwith)
- Emily made some changes, how do folks like them?
- Any other feedback?
- When should we copy it over to the main page?
- Fedora website redesign
- Content review status (Jef)
- Tutorial list (Ian McG)
- Pending mockup changes from last week:
- move the greyscale features to the features page
- use the four f's instead of the grey feature icons on the front
- Other UX projects
- Live USB Creator UI https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/146
- Installer UI https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/147
- add a community feature to the slideshow front & center
- add a section 'what makes fedora different' for current linux users
of other distros
- maybe the summary slide #1, community slide #2, then 2 or 3 more
slides to show the best new features in the current release
- Robyn's design team marketing plan
Has our first interview been completed yet?
- Open floor
We'll try to keep the meeting to an hour.
If you'd like to add items to this agenda, just reply to the email.
Below is a time conversion listing for folks who participated in the
meeting time selection process:
Luya: 12 PM
Tatica: 3 PM
Martha: 3 PM
Máirín: 3 PM
Onyeibo: 8 PM
fabsh: 9 PM
wonderer: 9 PM
Martin: 9 PM
Nicu: 10 PM
Pierros: 10 PM