Hi Design Team! I'd really like to continue with the supplimentary wallpaper
contest. This has been a great way to involve people in the project and has
resulted in a great collection. (Thanks, Sirko, for your work on this!)
But we need a maintainer for nuancer in order for that to continue. The CPE
team should be able to help you get up to speed and to make it clear what's
required, but we _do_ need some people for this to continue. If you're
interested, or know someone who might be, let us know.
On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 01:25:59PM +0200, Michal Konecny wrote:
we are currently looking for community members, which will be willing to
take ownership of Fedocal and Nuancier. To see our reasons for this look
at Fedora community blog article .
These two applications are part of the Friday with Infra initiative ,
so you can see what needs to be done for each of these applications. We
are happy to help with those tasks, just let us know how we could help.
What ownership means:
- you will be responsible for codebase (looking for app lifecycle,
fixing bugs, implementing features)
- you will be admin of the communishift instance (managing openshift
playbooks, maintaining running pods, deployment of new versions)
What rewards do you get:
- Learning useful and marketable programming skills (ansible,
- Learn how to write, deploy and manage applications in OpenShift!
- Making significant contributions to the Fedora Project community
(and often others)
- Good feeling for helping Fedora community and Open source world
- A warm glow of accomplishment
On behalf of CPE Team,
 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure_2020/Friday_with_Infra
design-team mailing list -- design-team(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe send an email to design-team-leave(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
Fedora Code of Conduct: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/
List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
Fedora Project Leader