On Mon, Nov 03, 2014 at 10:44:02PM -0600, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> Hi all,
> With the beta release imminent, we need to start pulling together
> screenshots for the final release announcement, etc.
> Here's the set for the last release:
> Page for new screenshots:
Looks like a good start so far! I'm going to add a couple bullets on
that page for ideas for additional screenshots, so if someone visits,
they can choose to pick off a couple to paste in.
Feel free to critique these before I add them:
* Selector for Wayland session on GDM login screen
* DevAssistant running, perhaps with a terminal alongside showing the
* Cockpit running in a browser -- if applicable, another window nearby
* GNOME Photos doing its Picasaweb and/or DNLA thing
* (when available) Fedora $PRODUCT branded anaconda installation in
Paul W. Frields http://paul.frields.org/
gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233 5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717
http://redhat.com/ - - - - http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/
The open source story continues to grow: http://opensource.com
This popped up in the Fedora google+ community, and just wondering if
there is a way to be able to set an arbitrary colour as the background.
(other than making a bitmap of the colour, and setting the image as the
It is possible to change it manually in the dconf settings
org.gnome.desktop.background.secondary-color), but this seems like it
might be something that at least a few of our users might want to do in
the control-center rather than having to hack at settings.