-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 02/22/2018 12:58 PM, Owen Taylor wrote:
As agreed in the first Atomic Workstation SIG meeting, I created a
to serve as a place to track issues with the operation of the Atomic Workstation
composes, and meeting agenda items for the SIG.
In the interest of trying to make things less confusing I suggest the name of this repo be
- - We have pagure/atomic-wg which is for the atomic (host) working group.
- - We have pagure/fedora-atomic which is for definitions of what goes into FAH
- - We have pagure/workstation-ostree-config: defs for what goes into FAW
- - We have pagure/atomic-ws: deprecated version of workstation-ostree-config
- - We *now* have pagure/fedora-atomic-workstation, which is arguably where
pagure/workstation-ostree-config should be
- - We also have the *group* pagure/atomic/* so we can nest things under /atomic/
- for example we could create pagure/atomic/workstation-sig
My strong suggestion is that we have *sig* somewhere in the name of the repo.
My other suggestion is that we try to figure out a better structure for these
repos (maybe nesting more of them under pagure/atomic/)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----