----- Original Message -----
* we have two gnome-maps blockers, which at least one I believe is
fixed upstream (kalev, 13:34:54)
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1633133
* LINK: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1637751
Those are probably clutter-gtk related, yet again. Nobody tests it, and changes
in mutter or gtk+ break it. Videos has bugs every release because of it,
and that's probably not going to fix itself until we move to another
widget set for this.
* IDEA: Drop Maps from default Workstation (stickster, 13:39:01)
* ACTION: stickster come up with a template for the Workstation WG
issue tracker for default app adds -- in which one also has to
confirm it's actively maintained (stickster, 13:39:59)
Are you implying that gnome-maps isn't maintained?