On Fri, 2017-02-24 at 12:17 -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
If you have additions or corrections for this agenda, please send by
the end of this weekend. Our meeting will be held as usual on
2017-Feb-27 at 1400 UTC (09:00 US Eastern).
* Flatpak production (otaylor)
* Outcome from Brno meetings/DevConf.cz, and follow up from
* Need follow-up discussion on this
* Any distinguishing Workstation features upcoming for F26/27 beyond
* Performance tuning the Workstation
* No one from Workstation has spoken up to own the benchmarking
task, which gives us particular workloads and results on
base a change. Is anyone going to do this?
We should add Colins call for merging his and our atomic workstation
efforts, and Debarshi's request to replace xchat with hexchat (not sure
that one needs discussion, actually).