= Proposed System Wide Change: TeXLive 2015 =
Change owner(s): Tom Callaway <spot(a)fedoraproject.org>
Update Fedora TeXLive packaging to 2015.
== Detailed Description ==
Fedora's core latex support comes from TeXLive. We've been on 2014 for a while
now, and 2015 is out. Time to upgrade! Since lots of things use latex to generate
documentation, the scope of this update is wide.
== Scope ==
* Proposal owners: Actually update texlive package to 2015 sources. Ideally, have a mass
rebuild in the 24 release cycle to catch any odd breakage cases, if no mass rebuild,
identify packages with BR on texlive* and manually rebuild.
* Other developers: If your package depends on latex/TeXLive, rebuild to make sure that
everything works properly and renders correctly.
* Release engineering: Mass rebuild would be ideal, however, if this is the only thing
that needs it, we can do a targeted rebuild of packages that BR: texlive*
* Policies and guidelines: No new policy/guideline changes required.
* Trademark approval: N/A (not needed for this Change)