I would like to announce the release of blivet-2.0.0. See the
release notes for information about all of the changes in this
version and the documentation for the public API specification.
Some of the larger changes:
- full PEP8 compliance
- added support for creating LVM RAID volumes
- added support for resizing LUKS encrypted block devices
- use libbytesize as the backend for blivet's Size class
- device tree updates based on uevents (disabled by default)
- dropped support for python2
For now there is a blivet-2.0.0 build in my copr for anyone who
wants to check it out.
I also want to give a heads-up that I plan to build blivet-2.0.1 in
rawhide next week, which means switching anaconda to use it at that