= F23 Self Contained Change: Cockpit Domain Controller GUI =
* Stephen Gallagher <server at lists dot fedoraproject dot org>
* Stef Walter <server at lists dot fedoraproject dot org>
Provide a graphical mechanism for deploying a FreeIPA Domain Controller on Fedora Server
through the Cockpit administrative console.
== Detailed Description ==
In Fedora 21, we began shipping rolekit, an API for deploying Server Roles on Fedora
Server. The first such role was the Domain Controller Role, powered by the FreeIPA
project. The next phase in this effort is to allow deploying this role from the graphical
environment provided by Cockpit, the administrative console for Fedora Server.
== Scope ==
* Proposal owners:
interface with rolekit and provide the described functionality.
- Tweak Fedora Server default settings to ensure that this functionality is available
in a standard installation.
* Other developers: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
* Release engineering: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
* Policies and guidelines: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
* Trademark approval: N/A (not needed for this Change)