Due to an ongoing issue with booting many Dells (and some Toshiba)
systems via CD, we've had to delay the release of Test1. The good news
is that we've found a solution and a new kernel is building in koji as
I type this. The bad news is that there is not enough time to get the
output of that build and spin it into a set of trees for release on
Thursday. As such, we're slipping the release to Tuesday of next
week, August 7.
This gives us time to consume the kernel build and generate a release
candidate tree early tomorrow, and spend all day, and all of Thursday
beating on it for real blocker issues. Friday morning is our Go/No Go
point. If all things are Go, we'll be handing it off to mirrors and
giving them the weekend and Monday to sync up the release. If we're No
Go, we will determine then a new release date.
All the gory details can be found at
Release Engineer: Fedora