As many of you know, the s390x builders have been very slow or failing
builds with intermittent i/o issues for a while now.
I've done what I can to mitigate this on the builder level, but the
problem is at a deeper level.
I've been asked to try and collect issues that package maintainers are
hitting on these builders and provide them to mainframe admins so they
can understand the impact on us and prioritize more resources or other
To that end, if you are a maintainer and:
* A build on s390x being slow affects you (needed for another build,
important bug fix, etc) in a serious way
* a build on a s390x builder fails in some odd way that is NOT related
to your package (unable to download src.rpm, checksum mismatches, etc).
I'd love for you to note:
* the link to the failed/slow task
* The time (UTC preferred)
* which exact builder it was
* what the issue was
* how it impacted your fedora work
Please don't post to the list, mail me privately, etc.
Just add the info to the above issue.
Thanks for your help