== Summary ==
Switch from libmemcached to libmemcached-awesome
== Owner ==
* Name: [[User:Remi| Remi Collet]]
* Email: remi at fedoraproject dot org
== Detailed Description ==
libmemcache 1.0.18 was released in February 2014, so hasn't received
an update for 7 years.
libmemcache-awesome is a fork providing same libraries, tools with
== Benefit to Fedora ==
Rely on a maintained project.
== Scope ==
* Proposal owners: Check Koschei status. Test with latest version to
ensure compatibility. Work with upstream on bug fixing. Needed mass
rebuild (C extensions) done by change owner.
* Other developers: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
* Release engineering:
* Policies and guidelines: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
* Trademark approval: N/A (not needed for this Change)
== Upgrade/compatibility impact ==
N/A (not a System Wide Change)
== How To Test ==
* install and play with your application
== User Experience ==
Developers and system administrators will have the great benefit or
running a maintained library.
== Dependencies ==
All php-* packages (and some *-php)
== Contingency Plan ==
* Contingency mechanism: Drop not compatible packages.
* Contingency deadline: N/A (not a System Wide Change)
* Blocks release? N/A (not a System Wide Change)
== Documentation ==
He / Him / His
Fedora Program Manager