On 04/04/2018 09:15 AM, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
It is now Wednesday. Could this be implemented now?
Infra is still in a freeze (we will probably lift it sometime today). I
can't personally take care of the ticket because I don't have access to
create the necessary token. I also suspect the admins will be too busy
to do this this week, because they are doing a mass update/reboot cycle,
though that's just speculation on my part.
I've had to submit waivers, again, for a new version of Wine. I
submitted the updates 24 hours ago. Waivers submitted 24 hours ago. Test
gating is still showing up as a failure / can't push. I'm having to
resubmit the updates.
I apologize. I think it was a mistake to enable gating in Bodhi when
things were this rough. Some of it we didn't know about when the
enabling decision was made. Sometimes I consider raising the issue with
FESCo to see if we should turn it off until some criteria are met. I'm
not sure what the full list of criteria would be, but having this button
could be a start. If you feel strongly about it, feel free to submit a
FESCo ticket to see what they think.
I believe the enablement might have been a Fedora Council objective, but
I'm not sure.