Bruno Wolff III <bruno(a)wolff.to> writes:
Tom Lane <tgl(a)redhat.com> wrote:
> Yeah. I have done test packaging of 9.1rc1 already, so it's pretty much
> ready to go on my end. I would be prepared to push 9.1 into f16 on
> Monday if there were enough people willing to test and up-karma it
> before the freeze ... any volunteers out there?
I'll test an in place upgrade from 9.0 to 9.1, reloading a small
from some scripts I have, and making sure some selects used by cgi scripts
appear to work correctly. I should be able to get this done Monday evening.
(I'll pull packages from koji, so I won't need to wait for it to move to
OK, it's built and filed at
If anyone out there uses JDBC, that driver could use some testing too:
regards, tom lane