a new version rpkg-1.58 and fedpkg-1.37 is released.
Currently, Fedora 30 packages are in the stable repository, feel free to
try other waiting distributions in Bodhi.
Numerous features and improvements (as well as bugfixes) includes:
- Improvements for scratch module builds
- Allow passing arguments to “mbs-manager build_module_locally”
- Remove the ability to parse a module’s branch
- Permit setting arbitrary rpm macros during build
- Ignore specific files in a cloned repository
- Pass specific arguments to “mock”
- Added “depth” argument to "git clone"
- Watch multiple module builds
- Show module build links in output from command module-build
- Add the ability to configure multiple regex expressions
- Add “retire” command supporting both packages and modules
- Import srpm without uploading sources
- Ignore any specified profile when finding the Flatpak build target
- Added update-docs script
- And other fixes and small improvements
- Ignore files in a cloned repository
- Enable shell completion for module scratch builds
- Show hint when Pagure token expires
- Include possible distprefix in “–define dist” for Forge-based packages
- Other small fixes
More specific changelog (web documentation):
rpkg is available from PyPI.
Thanks to all contributors.