On 09/21/2005 07:33:38 AM, Build System wrote:
* Tue Sep 20 2005 Jeremy Katz <katzj(a)redhat.com> - 10.3.0.24-1
- Some kickstart %packages fixes (clumens)
- Don't copy null bytes into syslog (clumens)
- New exception dialog (clumens)
- Fix a traceback (pnasrat)
- FTP/HTTP installation might now work (pnasrat)
- Very basic group selection in the UI
Significant progress today :-) But still, an Exception Occurred.
This is a "virgin" opteron PC, it has four sata disks that never were written
to. I want to control the partition layout (create raid), and only use two
disks for now, so I deselected sdc and sdd, checked "Review and modify
partition layout" and clicked "Next". That's when the "Exception
window came up. I used the "save to floppy" facility, and the resulting file
is attached to https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=169001
Regards, Willem Riede.