On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 8:04 AM, Pavel Valena <pvalena(a)redhat.com> wrote:
new Fedora Developer Portal release is prepared on staging and will be
deployed tomorrow by EOD.
New and updated content
- C#: IDEs page by Radka Janek <radka.janek(a)redhat.com>
and Mickael Istria <mistria(a)redhat.com>
- C#: Mono page by Timotheus Pokorra <pokorra.mailinglists(a)tbits.net>
- Python: introduction page by Jeff Smith <whydoubt(a)gmail.com>
- Docker: configuration page
by Lukas Häusermann <lukas.haeusermann(a)adfinis-sygroup.ch>
- Haskell: Leksah page by Yussuf Khalil <dev(a)pp3345.net>
Thanks to all!
Please check the changes.
Why are we referencing JetBrains' proprietary Rider in our developer
documentation? It was already a bit of a stretch with Visual Studio
Code, given that literally no one is working on bringing that into
Fedora (but at least it is open source), but this is straight-up
advocating for nonfree software, which entirely _not the point_ of
Fedora Developer site.
真実はいつも一つ！/ Always, there's only one truth!