Please do not reply directly to this email. All additional
comments should be made in the comments box of this bug.
--- Comment #6 from Deon Lackey <dlackey(a)redhat.com> 2011-05-13 18:12:37 EDT ---
Just to inform you of my progress....
1. I rewrote the preface and changed the information from the RHEL product to
the Fedora product.
2. I have not made a lot of progress in the install chapter yet. However, the
FreeIPA packages are available in the Fedora 15 repo and can be installed
simply by running yum -- you don't even need EPEL. So, I'll try to make it
clear in the install that the server packages are only available for Fedora and
3. Likewise, I have tried to clarify that there are no packages or daemons or
agents that are used to be a FreeIPA client. It's a matter of configuration to
belong to the right Kerberos and DNS domains, etc. So even systems with other
OSes can belong to the Fedora-hosted IPA domain.
4. This should be using the latest Fedora publican brand.
5. There were some references in the doc to RHEL or to Red Hat products, like
RH Certificate System. I think I've got most or all of those tracked down and
corrected, but I'll review it again next week.
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug.