-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
We had a meeting today, here's what happened:
- - Sparks, rudi, and releng are working out a new publishing system for us.
Sparks is showing admirable patience in responding to questions from the
- - We would benefit from more involvement in beats writing
- - Sparks wants to use some of the bug time in the meeting to discuss
individual bugs filed against docs in general, and that meetings be used to
assign bugs that are currently tasked to the group. There was a murmur of
agreement, but the next topic unfortunately hijacked the group before we could
discuss the bug he quoted. Sorry, Sparks, my bad.
- - I'm going to change the default qa contact for all docs bugs to the docs-qa
mailing list. Anyone that wants to do QA should take ownership of the bug, and
anyone that wants direct assignment for QA should mail the list to discuss.
- - I'm going to directly contact all default assignee contacts for docs bugs
and remove anyone that is not responsive.
- - Since we are expecting more involvement in QAing bugs, we should make sure
the docs QA wiki pages make sense. Some concerns were expressed about the QA
process, and may be expressed on the list sometime soon.
At a glance, I see that we'd substitute the signing up for qa contact for a
guide with instructions on finding ON_QA bugs in our docs, and perhaps more
changes. Participation welcome.
- -- If you aren't already, please subscribe to the docs-qa mailing list.
And, here's the summary:
#fedora-meeting: Docs Project Meeting - Agenda:
Meeting started by randomuser` at 14:00:08 UTC. The full logs are
* roll call (randomuser`, 14:00:26)
* Follow up on action items (randomuser`, 14:05:46)
* no left over action items (randomuser`, 14:06:25)
* Docs Infrastructure (randomuser`, 14:06:49)
* LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/5214
* Sparks to investigate further (randomuser`, 14:10:43)
* beat assignments (randomuser`, 14:21:39)
* more beat writers would be nice (randomuser`, 14:28:17)
* Outstanding BZ tickets (randomuser`, 14:28:32)
* LINK: http://tinyurl.com/lbrq84
* doc-publican-rpm needs testing! (randomuser`, 14:32:09)
* LINK: http://jjmcd.fedorapeople.org/Download/doc-publican-rpm/
* LINK: http://tinyurl.com/agh4mg6
* anyone with concerns on docs process should mail the docs list about
it (randomuser`, 15:02:04)
* Free Play (randomuser`, 15:02:13)
Meeting ended at 15:08:03 UTC.
Action Items, by person
People Present (lines said)
* randomuser` (76)
* Sparks (30)
* pkovar (24)
* jjmcd (15)
* zodbot (4)
* quaid (3)
* bcotton (3)
* Capesteve (3)
* Akash (2)
* nb (1)
* LoKoMurdoK (1)
* sparks (0)
Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4
- -- Pete Travis
- Fedora Docs Project Leader
- 'randomuser' on freenode
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.19 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----