Paul W. Frields
* AG work well underway, will leave open for 1+ more weeks for more
material due to lead's temporary absence.
- ACTION ITEM: BART to start thread on possible changes to content
* DUG gearing back up
- ACTION ITEM: JOHN to wrangle new contributors to get work underway
according to his master plan
* CVS access - L10N folks do not need CVS access. FDSCo in agreement
that access list should be culled, but not until after FDSCo elections,
so as to encourage highest participation.
* Election planning - Tentative dates floated to follow FAMSCo election
in December. Nominations open 5-12 December, elections from 14-24
- ACTION ITEM: PAUL to coordinate with Toshio as needed.
Paul W. Frields, RHCE http://paul.frields.org/
gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233 5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717
Fedora Project: http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/
: stickster @ #fedora-docs, #fedora-devel, #fredlug