On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 23:35, Paul Nasrat wrote:
OK - you don't mention some things which might get people:
1) Setting up an administrative user as sysadm_r
This is standard SELinux setup, right? I'm trying not to recreate for
the release notes what can be found in other HOWTOs (dictates of time).
Still, this is a good addition for the general FAQ.
2) role identification (id/id -Z)
Coincidentally, I just added that (along with ls -alZ).
3) identifying context a process is running using ps --context
(useful for debugging)
Same, using 'ps -eZ'
4) using run_init to start init scripts
5) context transition using newrole, sudo -r
Same as first comment above.
6) rpm --filecontext /--recontext queries
Ah, good call.
7) userhelper/consolehelper will prompt for own password
Oh, I haven't thought about those. I'll look into it.
thx - Karsten
this is not the .signature you are looking for
gpg fingerprint: 2680 DBFD D968 3141 0115 5F1B D992 0E06 AD0E 0C41