On Fri, 2004-04-02 at 13:14, Aaron Matteson wrote:
Thanks for all the feedback from the previous thread. I have
what i thought was best and cleaned things up a bit.
* I have left the man section in tact. Man I feel is still the majority
method of choice over info.
Aaron, maybe mentioning info/pinfo as another manual parsing option
would be useful?
* Completed the introduction and the missing paragraphs at the beginning
of chapter 2.
I feel the doc is now complete through chapter 3 but would gladly be
shown the errors of my ways :)
Spelling/grammar errors I found:
* In Introduction:
- "yield" spelt wrong
- "exhausted" spelt wrong
- "Number 1" should probably be "Number One".
* Chapter 2:
- section 2.1,1, "foremost" spelt wrong
- "invoke" spelt wrong
- section 2.1.2, "explanation" spelt wrong
- section 2.2.1, "application" spelt wrong
- section 2.2.2, phrase should be "people's trials"
- section 2.2.3, "convenient" spelt wrong (thanks for linking to us!)
- section 2.2.4, "Internet" spelt wrong (should be capital "I")
Haven't checked the rest yet, but great work overall! :-)
mhelios -- FedoraForum.org
Registered Linux User #348963 / counter.li.org
GnuPG KeyID: 0xCE9F8922 / gnupg.org