On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 10:07 PM, John J. McDonough <wb8rcr(a)arrl.net> wrote:
I updated the page about pushing the release notes:
to reflect some of the d-p-r steps in a little more detail, particularly
the edits to the spec file which I often forget.
I also made some minor tweaks to
to reflect the new URL for tx
At 10,000 feet the steps are:
1. Update the revision history
2. Remove the draft tag
3. Build all languages to be packaged
4. Grab the specfile from fedpkg
5. Edit the specfile changelog and description
6. Run d-p-r using the edited specfile
7. Do a scratch build to double-check
8. Give fedpkg the tar and spec made by d-p-r
9. Go get karma
Sounds like a lot but usually it takes about an hour.
Thanks for this update!
I am happy to not have that in charge :)