Update: April 15, 2013
* Alain Portal has been given access permission for electronics-menu package.
* Fedora spins team suggested to have a a QA wiki page similar to the
Desktop QA for every spin.
If there in anything that you would like to be tested in every release
please let us know.
* freeDiameter: A Diameter protocol open implementation
Updated to 1.1.6 (f17, f18).
* mcu8051ide: IDE for MCS-51 based microcontrollers
Updated to 1.4.7 (f17, f18).
* flterm: A serial terminal, and firmware download program.
Updated to 1.2 (f17, f18).
* covered: Verilog code coverage analyzer
Updated to 0.7.10 (f17, f18).
* linsmith: A Smith charting program
Updated to 0.99.24 (f17, f18).
* ghc-numbers: Instances of the numerical classes for a variety of
Updated to 3000.1.0.3 (f17, f18).
* ghc-readline: A Haskell interface to the GNU readline library
Updated to 220.127.116.11 (f17, f18).
* ghc-logict: A continuation-based, backtracking, logic programming monad
Updated to 0.6 (f17, f18).
* ghc-lambdabot-utils: Utility libraries for the IRC bot Lambdabot
Updated to 4.2.2 (f17, f18).
* cgnslib: Computational Fluid Dynamics General Notation System
User guide not maintained anymore, and hence removed.
Updated to 3.2 (f17, f18).
* emacs-identica-mode: Identica mode for Emacs
Included identica-mode.pdf documentation
Updated to 1.2.1-5 (f17, f18).
* SuperLU: Subroutines to solve sparse linear systems
Ship code examples (Bug #927283).
Updated to 4.3-5 (f17, f18).
I want to install gwave from the source in Fedora 18 (FEL) so I downloaded the gwave from this site.
gwave2-20090213.tar.gz (404.0 kB)
So after do configure, make and make install commands I have this error at execution time.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
Did you install this program before? so could you give some advice
Huber Paul Gilt Lopez