I'm glad to inform to all the people interested in attending to Fudcon
Puno, Peru 2016, that the Call of Papers is open:
What do you need to do:
Go to https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning
Fill your ticket and answer the following questions:
* What do you need covered? (Please estimate the costs in USD: hotel $X,
* If we cannot provide a full subsidy, will a partial subsidy be helpful?
* If Yes, specify the minimum amount you need covered to facilitate your
* What will you accomplish by being at FUDCon? (Please be as specific as
possible, since this is the most important factor in granting requests.)
* If you are requesting airfare, include complete flight information such
as flight numbers, desired departure and arrival airports, and times. Also
let us know if you have specific time restrictions.
* Do you need a visa or other official processing before you can attend
FUDCon? If so, approximately how long does that processing take?
* Include any additional, relevant information.
Use the keyword: latam-meeting
Component: Fudcon Puno 2016
and the tag: Fudcon Puno Travel Subsidy Requested
The deadline to fill these tickets will finish on July 11, 2016
We hope see you in Puno