Is it dependent on anything in the 7.3 release (bugfix or feature)
be usable? Or is it just an arbitrary date that was chosen? If the
former I'd wait, if it's independent I'd push it.
Just an arbitrary date. It works fine in epel-testing already for about a month.
If I don't hear anything else, I will push tomorrow.