On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 2:32 PM, Timotheus Pokorra
> I hope to push them to stable at around the time when CentOS 7.3
I just wonder, what is the right time to push the mono packages to stable:
In cases of major disruption, EPEL updates will looked to be done
along with Red Hat Enterprise Linux minor releases (6.1, 6.2, 6.3) so
as to allow for longer testing or differing beta testing.
As RHEL 7.3 has already been releasesd, should I already push the mono
packages to stable, or wait as I originally announced for the CentOS
Is it dependent on anything in the 7.3 release (bugfix or feature) to
be usable? Or is it just an arbitrary date that was chosen? If the
former I'd wait, if it's independent I'd push it.