On 07/10/2012 04:58 PM, Paul Howarth wrote:
On 07/10/2012 03:47 PM, Rainer Traut wrote:
> I have just migrated rt3 from fedora11 3.8.2 to RHEL6.3 x86_64 3.8.10.
> This seems to have succeeded and is working flawlessly - and I wanted to
> use a rt3 version without known security risks.
> upgrading to the testing version does not work.
> I have checked the same command before 6.2 to 6.3 upgrade and there were
> no missing dependencies. It did not pull in Spamassassin I recall.
> So it can either be a problem with 6.3 or the testing repo I think...
The rt3 package in EPEL-6 appears to use rpm-4.9-style
filters, but EL-6 doesn't have rpm 4.9, hence the breakage.
oops, sorry about that. I have fixed it locally, I will push an updated
package to -testing later today.