On Mon, Jul 31, 2017, at 11:53 AM, Ryan Lerch wrote:
Just wondering if i could get a few items for the booklets (for
reference, check the PDF of last years booklet  of how this
* updated Code of Conduct
* Details of the evening events (location, time, any extra details)
- Game Night in the Bass River Room
- 6:30 pm - until
- Offsite Event at Professor Wackehammers
- Mo do you have the walking directions?
- 5:30 pm - 8:30pm (after this the venue opens to the public)
* the intro to flock
* sponsor list + logos
See website repo. There is one more sponsor who may get added
* keynote talks, dates and speaker details
There are no keynotes.
Additionally, IIRC, it was pretty much a consensus that haveing the
schedule in the booklet was too much of a hassle, as talks were
inevitablly going to change, but instead have the big wall schedule
for each day, so we can move the talks around, and also have blank
ones we can fill out for adhoc additions.> Just wondering when the schedule will be
finalised, so i can start
doing the cards for the bigwall as there is nothing on the sched site
as of right now. Sched.org
will be published this week. Kristyna can help with
and cutting these if we can get the files for preparation (in Brno).
Let me know.
 - https://ryanlerch.fedorapeople.org/flockphotos/bigschedule.jpg
 - https://flock2017.sched.com/
flock-planning mailing list -- flock-planning(a)lists.fedoraproject.org> To unsubscribe
send an email to flock-planning-