On Tue, Jun 20, 2017, at 07:10 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 05:30:00PM -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> I noticed a pattern where ppl proposed a 30 min talk + corresponding> >
> Maybe we need a session where everyone who has an approved hackfest> > or
workshop can give a short 5 min ad piece on it? Rather than a
In looking through, four possible cases for this came to mind
- Hackfest is for the core group, talk is evangelism to the rest of
I belive that comments on submissions identified these.
- Talk is a pitch to get people to come to the hackfest
The proposed schedule has a block of time for this.
- Talk is a readout of accomplishment at hackfest *
The proposed schedule has a slot for this too :)
- Talk is really appropriate for first 20 minutes of hackfest, but
was> submitted separately
I believe comments identified these for combining as well.
* I didn't see any _actual_ examples of this one.
Fedora Project Leader
flock-planning mailing list -- flock-planning(a)lists.fedoraproject.org> To unsubscribe
send an email to