I pretty much agree with these ideas: I think they will help to give a
little more structure to the conference, and to clarify the importance of
I think hackfests are the best way to actually *do*, and having more of
those in and around Flock would be very cool.
On Thu, 15 Mar 2018, 23:54 Matthew Miller, <mattdm(a)fedoraproject.org> wrote:
1. Communicating the Fedora Strategy.
2. Planning the Next Strategy.
3. Building Community Connections and Engagement.
So, based on this, Brian and I came up with a draft idea of how
> sessions should work.
1. Plenary (one big room with everyone)
2. New Ideas Talks
3. Topic-Focused Discussions
> - SIG and Team meetings
> - Regional planning for the next year
> - Basically, mini-strategic-hackfests for various groups
4. A Wrap Up / Readout session (Plenary, again)
- could include a leadership panel dicussion
- five-minute summaries from the various breakouts