Please do not reply directly to this email. All additional
comments should be made in the comments box of this bug.
--- Comment #17 from Pravin Satpute <psatpute(a)redhat.com> 2009-10-01 06:04:05 EDT
(In reply to comment #16)
3. your -fixed subpackage contains font files that declare
"Console". These should go in a "console" subpackage
as it has only console fonts in it dropping this subpackage and will have
6. why do you add a Requires(pre): fontconfig ? We do not require fontconfig in
font packages. Do you have a special need?
7. what do you need xorg-x11-font-utils as BR for ?
8. I think you can specify a different LICENSE field per subpackage, can you
check with spot how he'd prefer the licensing reported ? (mixed licensing
packages are a PITA) I feel if it'd be better if each subpackage was tagged
with just the necessary license info (and included the corresponding license
can you guide me little bit about what is exact LICENSES of fangsongati, just
test is give but not mention which GPL version etc.
9. fontconfig will happily use pcf.gz files, please compress your pcf
you're feeling ambitious ask behdad if he intends to support pcf.xz soon)
That's all for this first partial review, will look more in depth tomorrow
ok, so fontdir will contain pcf.gz file, looks ok
thanks for first review
as we are targeting this for f13 we have some time now :)
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.