Wanted to update that I can take some folks in my car from ROC to NYC as
I'll be in ROC that week (surprise!). I will not be traveling back to ROC
from NYC, however.
Looking forward to seeing everyone!
On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 6:00 PM Christian Martin (RIT Student) <
Hello everyone! I'm looking to do some (tentatively) final counts
anyone else wants to join I'm going to do a loose cutoff on Monday. Could
everyone who is interested please check the list below to make sure that
(1) you're on it, and (2) your information is correct. Also, I know many of
you are tentative, so I'm writing this assuming that it works out.
- Me (Christian) - Will need a ride, housing covered
- Regina - Has a ride and housing, will meet us in the city
- Nolski - lives in the city, will meet us there
- Kyle - Has housing, needs ride
- Flory - If able to go, can give ride, will be at my house
- Solomon: Can give ride (IF needed, otherwise will drive straight
there), will stay at my house
- Aidan: needs ride, will stay at my house
- Nathaniel: can give ride but would rather get one, will be at my
- Chris: needs ride, will be at my place
In short, we have 5 people that will be at my place, 5 people who
want/need a ride, and 1-3 drivers.
Also, for RIT students, make sure to bring your ID for MET tickets (I also
have a couple free tickets from our membership, but will go to non-students
On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 8:39 AM, Chris Bitler <crb2547(a)rit.edu> wrote:
> I’m interested in going on this trip too! However, I would need to catch
> a ride with someone and I need to figure out my lodging for while we are
> there. I’m also planning on taking Amtrak back to RIT after the fact
> because I have no spring break plans.
> FOSS @ Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) mailing list --
> To unsubscribe send an email to fossrit-leave(a)lists.fedorahosted.org
FOSS @ Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) mailing list --
To unsubscribe send an email to fossrit-leave(a)lists.fedorahosted.org