We'd like to announce our pull-request CI infrastructure is live.
Similarly to Travis CI, it picks up pull request and runs some tests on
the code. You can see the result directly in the pull-request.
If the test run fails, you can click 'Details' and check the logs. You
can inspect the runner.log which has all the high-level information. For
pytest, there's also report.html. Other relevant logs are also collected
during builds and test runs.
*Important changes for contributors*
- If you're fixing a bug for an older release which requires a fix in
multiple branches, make a separate pull-request for each branch.
- Please re-base your current pull-request to trigger the PR CI.
- If you're not on the white-list , a reviewer will have to trigger
the test run manually with the 're-run' label.
*Notice for people with commit rights*
- Please make sure PR CI jobs were executed before giving the 'ack' label.
- Do not push a single pull-request into multiple branches.
As of now, please consider the PR CI a tech preview. If a test run
fails, especially during the provisioning phase, issue a re-run. If it
fails consistently and you don't think the issue is on your side, please
report it to github issues .
We're currently working on resolving some pressing issues. Once the most
urgent ones are addressed and the system is more stable and usable, you
can expect a demo for contributors, describing the work-flow, logs etc.
 - https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa-pr-ci/blob/master/whitelist.yml
 - https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa-pr-ci/issues
PGP: 4A8B A48C 2AED 933B D495 C509 A1FB A5F7 EF8C 4869
Title: #877: LDAP ObjectClasses are case-insensitive
In the IPA servers of the previous versions new users were created with objectClass capitalizations like 'posixAccount'.
They should be treated as matching 'posixaccount'.
To pull the PR as Git branch:
git remote add ghfreeipa https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa
git fetch ghfreeipa pull/877/head:pr877
git checkout pr877