We'd like to announce our pull-request CI infrastructure is live.
Similarly to Travis CI, it picks up pull request and runs some tests on
the code. You can see the result directly in the pull-request.
If the test run fails, you can click 'Details' and check the logs. You
can inspect the runner.log which has all the high-level information. For
pytest, there's also report.html. Other relevant logs are also collected
during builds and test runs.
*Important changes for contributors*
- If you're fixing a bug for an older release which requires a fix in
multiple branches, make a separate pull-request for each branch.
- Please re-base your current pull-request to trigger the PR CI.
- If you're not on the white-list , a reviewer will have to trigger
the test run manually with the 're-run' label.
*Notice for people with commit rights*
- Please make sure PR CI jobs were executed before giving the 'ack' label.
- Do not push a single pull-request into multiple branches.
As of now, please consider the PR CI a tech preview. If a test run
fails, especially during the provisioning phase, issue a re-run. If it
fails consistently and you don't think the issue is on your side, please
report it to github issues .
We're currently working on resolving some pressing issues. Once the most
urgent ones are addressed and the system is more stable and usable, you
can expect a demo for contributors, describing the work-flow, logs etc.
 - https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa-pr-ci/blob/master/whitelist.yml
 - https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa-pr-ci/issues
PGP: 4A8B A48C 2AED 933B D495 C509 A1FB A5F7 EF8C 4869